[GIT PULL] Ceph fixes for -rc2

From: Sage Weil
Date: Thu Jul 09 2015 - 16:11:07 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull the following Ceph fixes from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sage/ceph-client.git for-linus

There is a fix for CephFS and RBD when used within containers/namespaces,
and a fix for the address learning the client is supposed to do when
initially talking to the Ceph cluster.

There are also two patches updating MAINTAINERS. One breaks out the
common Ceph code shared by fs/ceph and drivers/block/rbd.c into a separate
entry with the appropriate maintainers listed. The second adds a second
reference to the github tree where the Ceph client development takes place
(before it is pushed to korg and then to you). The goal here is to move
closer to a situation where Ilya Dryomov or one of the other maintainers
can push things to you if I am unavailable. Ilya has done most of the
work preparing branches for upstream recently; you should not be surprised
to hear from him if I am trapped in some internet-less wasteland or hit by
a bus or something. In the meantime, we'll work on getting him added to
the kernel web of trust.

Thanks-
sage

Ilya Dryomov (2):
libceph: enable ceph in a non-default network namespace
libceph: treat sockaddr_storage with uninitialized family as blank

Sage Weil (2):
MAINTAINERS: update ceph entries
MAINTAINERS: add secondary tree for ceph modules

MAINTAINERS | 22 ++++++++++++++++++----
include/linux/ceph/messenger.h | 3 +++
net/ceph/ceph_common.c | 16 ++++++++++------
net/ceph/messenger.c | 24 ++++++++++++++++--------