Loan Offer!!

From: jschug3
Date: Thu Jul 09 2015 - 12:56:26 EST

Phillipe Kusczack
contact by phone:
+44 703 195 2641
pkusczack@xxxxxxxxx

Do you NEED a personal or business LOAN without Stress and quick approval? If yes, contact us today as we are currently offering loans at superb interest rate Our LOAN is secured and safe, our client's Happiness is our strength.

We look for companies/individuals with an excellent management interested in growing their company,business or personal expenses; we are interested in a wide range of Investment proposals with an exception to "Trading Platforms and purchase of unbranded franchises".

If your company or you know of any company/individual with viable projects/proposals that needs financing, kindly send the Executive Summary or full Business Plan for our evaluation, if the project/proposal fits our criteria, you will hear from us within two working days. We pay referral fees on success. Well nice to meet you and I look forward to our Business acquaintance.

NB: Kindly send al your proposals to my personal email box: pkusczack@xxxxxxxxx

Best Regards
Phillipe Kusczack
Consultant