Re: [git pull] IOMMU Updates for Linux v4.2

From: Joerg Roedel
Date: Wed Jun 24 2015 - 03:09:11 EST

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 06:47:15PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> Hmm. My resolution doesn't look the same at all, but that could easily
> be due to trivial differences. I tried to make as much sense of the
> merge as possible, so I think my merge is fine, but it's also entirely
> possible I screwed something up.

Your resolution looks good (there is only a missing newline after the
declarations in intel_free_irq_resources). The only other difference to
my resolution is that you kept the new set_irq_posting_cap() function at
the original location, I moved it to a different place in the file. But
these differences don't matter for functionality, so everything is fine :)

Thanks,

Joerg