Re: perf, tools: Event files for Intel x86

From: Andi Kleen
Date: Fri May 22 2015 - 11:20:20 EST

> > Currently only core events are included, not uncore.
>
> hum, not sure how you guys want to handle this, but it'd be nice
> to have all the bits in one place.. Could one of you guys please
> arrange branch with all this?

I would suggest to handle the code together in a single branch.
And then handle the events separately per architecture, just as pull
requests without posting. I doubt anyone on linux-kernel would be happy
about getting that large files in mail; in fact the list software
may not allow it.

-Andi

--
ak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- Speaking for myself only.