Re: Is there anyway to do direct mapped cache on Intel hardware?

From: Richard Yao
Date: Mon May 18 2015 - 14:33:41 EST

It seems that there are ways:

"These are officially undocumented modes known as "cache-as-RAM mode" in
AMD land an "no-fill mode" in Intel's"
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19591500/how-to-make-sure-a-piece-of-code-never-leaves-the-cpu-cache-l3/24710093#24710093

Now all I need to do is take time during my weekend to figure out how to
do it. My apologies for the noise.