linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sun May 10 2015 - 23:07:30 EST

Hi Dave,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in drivers/gpu/drm/drm_irq.c between commit fdb68e09bbb1 ("drm: Zero out invalid vblank timestamp in drm_update_vblank_count") from Linus' tree and commit d66a1e38280c ("drm: Zero out invalid vblank timestamp in drm_update_vblank_count. (v2)") from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (a rebased version of a patch that is already in Linus'
tree :-( - I used the version from the drm tree) and can carry the fix
as necessary (no action is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx