Re: Linux device driver for USB WIFI needs integrating

From: Anders Larsen
Date: Sun Apr 26 2015 - 10:04:41 EST

On 2015-04-24 19:31, Chris Ward wrote:
No, with the patch the device isn't recognised at boot time.

Strange.

Does the module 'rtl8192cu' get loaded automatically (check with 'lsmod')?
What happens if you wait until the system is booted, then plug the device?

Could you put your '.config' and the output from 'dmesg' and 'lsusb -v' (with the device plugged in) on a server somewhere and post a link here?
(If not, send me the files in a private mail, then I'll post the relevant parts on the list)

Cheers
Anders