Linux device driver for USB WIFI needs integrating

From: Chris Ward
Date: Fri Apr 24 2015 - 06:51:44 EST

There is a Linux driver here
http://www.asus.com/Networking/USBN10_NANO/HelpDesk_download/ that needs
integrating into the 'kernel.org' source. Please can you pass this to
whoever should do this.

Do we need formal permission from ASUS, or do we just take it ?

Please cc: me on any replies as I am not subscribed to the LKML.

Thanks !

Chris Ward

--
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Thomas_Ward16
Portfolio: http://tjcw.freeshell.org/Portfolio/

Disclaimer: I work for IBM, but I do not represent IBM. Any opinions
expressed in this email are personal and donât necessarily represent my
employerâs positions, strategies or opinions.