Re: [GIT PULL] kdbus for 4.1-rc1

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Wed Apr 15 2015 - 09:06:26 EST

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 01:40:36PM +0200, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:
> So stop making this discussion be about "oh those horrid systemd
> developers, I don't want their code as my init system" as that's not
> what any of this is about at all. It's about the patches being
> proposed, and the API involved in it. Please stick to that.

Well, you went there by saying that I should simply accept systemd and
whatever other crap people are producing just because Linux is not about
choice. And I'm still amazed that you really and seriously think that -
you must've been drinking the systemd cool aid for too long.

So to get back to kdbust: the design of this thing is flawed, it clearly
needs a lot more discussing and changes and it *absolutely* has no place
upstream in its current form as *no* *one* has reviewed that pile except
Andy and Eric to a certain degree. Oh and I haven't seen them lift their
NAKs yet...

You and I know that's not how stuff is upstreamed.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

ECO tip #101: Trim your mails when you reply.