Re: [GIT PULL] kdbus for 4.1-rc1

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Wed Apr 15 2015 - 05:46:43 EST

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 11:27:13AM +0200, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:

> > > Is that a problem?
> >
> > I'm amazed that you're really actually asking that question :-(
>
> Really? Why can't userspace rely on the features that the kernel
> provides them?

Userspace can do whatever it wants. As long as I'm not being *forced* to
do what userspace thinks is the right thing.

It seems to me that since that whole systemd* debacle started, we're
forgetting the choice aspect.

And dammit, I want my choice. I want to be able to choose what I'm
running. Not run what someone else thought what would be good for me to
run. If I wanted that, I'd long switched to windoze or Ãbble.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

ECO tip #101: Trim your mails when you reply.