Re: Remove execution domain support

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sat Apr 11 2015 - 20:06:32 EST

Hi Richard,

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 09:30:01 +1000 Stephen Rothwell
<sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How about we put it in linux-next for a day or two before it gets
> pulled into your tree just to shake out any obvious compile/conflict
> problems?

For example, this new warning in the arm multi_v7_defconfig build (I
did a test merge on top of the latest linux-next and some simple
builds):

arch/arm/kernel/traps.c: In function 'bad_syscall':
arch/arm/kernel/traps.c:508:22: warning: unused variable 'thread' [-Wunused-variable]
struct thread_info *thread = current_thread_info();
^

The merge produced no conflicts needing manual resolution.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx