drm/msm/mdp5: undefined CONFIG_MSM_BUS_SCALING

From: Valentin Rothberg
Date: Thu Apr 09 2015 - 07:22:50 EST

Hi Hai,

your commit d5af49c92a8a ("drm/msm/mdp5: Enable DSI connector in msm drm
driver") in today's Linux next tree adds an #ifdef with CONFIG_MSM_BUS_SCALING
as condition. MSM_BUS_SCALING is not defined in Kconfig, so the code in this
#ifdef block won't be compiled at its current state.

I saw some references on this Kconfig option in other files; is there a
reason for the absence of MSM_BUS_SCALING?

I found this issue with ./scripts/checkkconfigsymbols.py by diffing yesterday's
and today's next tree.

Kind regards,
Valentin