[RFC 0/4] SCHED_DEADLINE documentation update

From: Luca Abeni
Date: Wed Apr 08 2015 - 08:00:19 EST

Hi all,

here is the promised update for Documentation/scheduler/sched-deadline.txt.
I send it as an RFC because of the following doubts:
1) I split the patches trying to isolate related changes. So,
- the first patch fixes 2 typos that I noticed when updating the
documentation
- the second patch is based on Zhiqiang Zhang's patch and fixes some
inconsistencies in the symbols used for period and execution times
- the third patch adds a small discussion about admission tests for EDF on
single processor systems
- the fourth patch discusses the multi-processor case, adding some missing