4.0.0-rc mouse/keyboard events get stuck

From: Hans de Bruin
Date: Mon Apr 06 2015 - 14:55:05 EST

Since 4.0.0-rc something mu laptop has some mouse /keyboard problems.
When I play KDE kpatience, a card game, card stick to my mousepointer: left mouse button down on a card, move mouse pointer and card to another place. left mouse button up to drop the card. This should drop the card, but often the mouse button up events gets stuck somewhere until I move he mouse pointer a little bit.
In web based mail clients something similar happens when I drag mail to another folder.
Sometime after I start a xterm and start typing, the letters don't appear until move the mouse pointer.

Bisecting is out of the question. This kernel realease was so dramatic I was glad to have functioning kde screen when rc4 arrived.

My laptop is a Dell Latitude D430, it has a touchpad and a pointer an two sets of buttons.

dmesg
[ 0.636492] input: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard as /devices/platform/i8042/serio0/input/input4
[ 0.633108] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[ 80.543044] input: PS/2 ALPS Mouse as /devices/platform/i8042/serio1/input/input8

--
Hans