Re: [GIT PULL] Samsung Thermal fixes for v4.0-rc2

From: Eduardo Valentin
Date: Tue Mar 03 2015 - 00:43:39 EST

On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 11:43:47AM +0100, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
> Dear Eduardo,
>
> Please find my first pull request for Samsung Thermal fixes targeting
> v4.0-rc2.

Pulled. Thanks.

Couple of minor comments though (check next on your pull)

> Changes:
> - Exynos7 power down detection mode fix
> - Fix for cpufreq cooling device regression
> - Updating MAINTAINER's entry for Samsung Exynos Thermal
>

> The following changes since commit
> 5912e264d9eec512598d8faf33440630a3aee989:
>
> Merge branch 'tmon-fixes' of .git into next (2015-02-28 14:07:03
> +0800)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>

> git@xxxxxxxxxx:lmajewski/linux-samsung-thermal.git
> github_linux-samusng-thermal/fixes

This branch does not really exist. But I figure you want to mention
'fixes' branch.

> for you to fetch changes up to 93c537affd5d2a7b2fcea4a1d608b011841d3c04:
>
> MAINTAINERS: Add entry for SAMSUNG THERMAL DRIVER (2015-03-02
> 10:06:09 +0100)

> Chanwoo Choi (1):
> thermal: exynos: Fix wrong control of power down detection mode
> for Exynos7
>
> Lukasz Majewski (2):
> cpufreq: exynos: Use simple approach to asses if cpu cooling can
> be used MAINTAINERS: Add entry for SAMSUNG THERMAL DRIVER
>
> MAINTAINERS | 8 ++++++++
> drivers/cpufreq/exynos-cpufreq.c | 21 ++++++---------------

As this one was a left over and was acked by cpufreq maintainer, I am
picking this time. But even in the case of an ack, I would really prefer
to have each change going via their respective tree whenever possible.