Re: RFC arch/sh/kernel/traps_64.c - unclear if/else construct (hpux compat layer)

From: Helge Deller
Date: Tue Feb 17 2015 - 10:15:23 EST

H Paul,

On 17.02.2015 09:49, Paul Bolle wrote:
On Mon, 2015-02-16 at 22:24 +0100, Helge Deller wrote:
The hpux code is broken anyway.
I'm going to remove it from the tree.

That happened in commit 04c161497716 ("parisc: hpux - Drop support for
HP-UX binaries"), which is included in today's linux-next
(next-20150217).

Yes.

That commit removed the Kconfig symbol HPUX. As a result BINFMT_SOM (see
fs/Kconfig.binfmt) can't be set anymore. I assume a patch to remove that
symbol too is also part of that series. Is that correct?

I missed it, but just sent out a patch to remove BINFMT_SOM too.
It will be in the next linux-next tree via
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/deller/parisc-linux.git/log/?h=for-next

Helge