sched/wait: Introduce a wait_on_bit_timeout() helper function

From: Johan Hedberg
Date: Fri Jan 30 2015 - 06:14:58 EST

Hi,

We'd need this helper function for the btusb driver for waiting for
certain firmware loading stages which are indicated through a bit-field.
For now we made a local copy in btusb [1] with the intention to switch to
this global version as soon as it makes it upstream. If it's ok we can
also take the patch through the bluetooth-next tree and get it from
there upstream.

Johan

[1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-bluetooth&m=142260834526228&w=2