lkml mbox archive?

From: Travis James
Date: Wed Jan 28 2015 - 15:23:48 EST

I was wondering if there are any downloadable mbox archives available for the linux-kernel and related mailing lists?
There are a ton of great web interfaces for the linux kernel archives, but they all seem to
not have any download links for an actual usable archive of the lists. the closest I’ve been able
to find is gmane.org’s nntp interface, or its mbox export option which is highly rate limited and
carries modifications to many of the headers. My google-fu is failing me on this endeavor, I was
wondering if anybody here could shed light on the matter?

-Travis--