thermal: exynos: Remove CONFIG_EXYNOS_THERMAL_CORE?

From: Paul Bolle
Date: Tue Jan 27 2015 - 04:56:59 EST

Lukasz,

Your commit 1fd2273f966a ("thermal: exynos: Remove
exynos_thermal_common.[c|h] files") is included in today's linux-next
(ie, next-20150127). I noticed because a script I use to check
linux-next spotted a minor problem with it.

It removed the last users of CONFIG_EXYNOS_THERMAL_CORE. As a result
setting the Kconfig symbol EXYNOS_THERMAL_CORE has no effect anymore. Is
the trivial patch to remove that symbol's entry from
drivers/thermal/samsung/Kconfig queued somewhere?

Paul Bolle