linux-next: manual merge of the usb-gadget-fixes tree with the usb.current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sun Jan 11 2015 - 19:14:01 EST

Hi Felipe,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb-gadget-fixes tree got a conflict in
drivers/usb/phy/phy.c between commit 9c9d82492b73 ("usb: phy: Fix
deferred probing") from the usb.current tree and commit c818a94c77a9
("usb: phy: Restore deferred probing path") from the usb-gadget-fixes
tree.

These seem to try to fix the same problem (from reading their commit messages).

I fixed it up (I used the version from the usb-gadget-fixes tree) and
can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx