A recommendation from Friend, screw college, I'm dropping out

From: fernalynbuendia
Date: Sun Dec 28 2014 - 06:30:47 EST

Hello,

Hey!

I told you I wouldn't let you down!

First, thanks for putting up that cash so we could keep production on track. I really appreciate it.

Just give me another week and I'll have that $20k back in your pocket.

I've found something that can fund this whole project here:

==> ( http://tinyurl.com/buendia915 )

I'll pay you back and put in for the rest of the film myself.

We'll be showing ?Mass Plan? at Cannes next year - guaranteed!

Best,

Fernalyn Buendia

Click below to view the webpage that your friend has recommended:

Friend, screw college, I'm dropping out has used the Tell-a-Friend form to send you this link.

We look forward to your visit!