Re: btrfs soft lockups: locks gone crazy

From: Josef Bacik
Date: Fri Oct 17 2014 - 15:33:20 EST

On 10/14/2014 03:27 AM, Davidlohr Bueso wrote:
Hello,

I'm getting massive amounts of cpu soft lockups in Linus's tree for
today. This occurs almost immediately and is very reproducible in aim7
disk workloads using btrfs:

I'm trying to reproduce but it's not popping for me. What is the setup of your fs? mkfs options, mount options etc. And how are you running aim7? I'm using reaim with the default reaim.config and workfile,disk, is this what you are using? If not please attach your config and workfile so I can be sure to be doing the same thing as you. Thanks,

Josef