cpsw without dual_emac drops multicast in promisc mode

From: Lennart Sorensen
Date: Thu Sep 25 2014 - 11:19:14 EST

It seems that running tcpdump (and hence enabling promisc mode), causes
all multicast packets to dropped with the cpsw driver. We are not using
the dual_emac feature, we are just using one port. This is on the DRA7XX.

I see that in dual_emac mode, it is set to ALE_BYPASS (no idea if this
works, I haven't tried dual_emac mode). In non dual_emac mode it uses
ALE_P0_UNI_FLOOD after flushing the multicast entries. Maybe that's
not good enough.

--
Len Sorensen