NOTICE

From: Head Quarter Western Union and Money Gram Transfer
Date: Thu Aug 14 2014 - 07:50:52 EST

Top of the day to you all from the Head Quarter Western Union and Money
Gram Transfer.

Dear User

This is to inform all our users that the high rate of scam has been coming
so much and we are receive complains from beach Transfer office that our
customer has been send money to differed country as a result of scam. So
we have decided to upgrade our system for security reasons.

Dear customer for security reason if any payment is been made via Western
Union or MoneyGram you are been advise to send us the scan copy of the
payment slip and the information of the payment for verification.

For Western Union or MoneyGarm verification:

Name of sender:
Name of Receiver:
Address of sender:
Address of Receiver:
Amount sent:
MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) OR Reference number:
Country from which payment was made:
Country from which payment is about to be receive:
Test question and answer if any required:

Once this informations are receive verification take place and we will get
back to you as soon as the payment is been verified.

Thanks for your understanding and we look forward to serve you better.