From Dr.Paul Sawadogo

From: mrs . tanruby14
Date: Mon Aug 11 2014 - 19:20:47 EST

Greetings from my side and how are you doing? I hope you are doing very good today.

I am Dr Paul Sawadogo the chief Medical consultant at Suka Clinic Ouagadougou and I have a Patient who hails from Singapore but unfortunately is in coma right now due to complications from a Cancer disease and she has the sum of $5.3 Million United States(Five Million Three Hundred Thousand) Dollars she wants me to transfer to you

Please, I will like you to contact me for further details as this is a very sensitive issue that needs urgent attention from you and this is of utmost secrecy as such you must keep it a top secret.reply me on [mrs.tanruby30@xxxxxxxxx]

Your friend,
Dr. Paul on behalf of

Mrs.Tan Ruby