Re: [Patch] freezer: check OOM kill signal while being frozen

From: Cong Wang
Date: Fri Aug 08 2014 - 23:05:20 EST

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 7:00 PM, Kyungmin Park <kmpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Similar patch is posted and discussed but no conclusion.
> http://marc.info/?t=137699769400004&r=1&w=1

I noticed this thread before sending my patch. I don't think
we are trying to solve the same problem:

a) I only care OOM kill, not other SIGKILL cases
b) I don't set the frozen process state to TASK_KILLABLE
at all

I think Bartlomiej was trying to make frozen processes
killable by user-space SIGKILL, which is beyond my interest.

Thanks.