Re: Nick Krause, Alias: [...]? [joke]

From: el_es
Date: Thu Aug 07 2014 - 18:39:48 EST

Nick Krause Hunter <nick.krause.hunter <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The question:
>
> Nick/Nickolas Krause: xerofoify <at> gmail.com = xerofoiffy <at> gmail.com =
> xerofoiify <at> gmail.com
>
> == (???) (conjecture A)

[cut conjecture & indices to B since the person in question denies]

> I tend to answer both conjectures with yes, especially conjecture A.

I (jokingly) feel more like Nick is related to

http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?group=gmane.linux.kernel&article=1762786

(a [live] experiment on collaboration patterns ;) )

el es ;)

--
disclaimer: posted from gmane web interface, please excuse
excessive context cuts and line length restriction