futex: wake explicit / wait on multiple memory locations

From: Milosz Tanski
Date: Wed Jul 23 2014 - 12:25:31 EST

I'm using futexes to control scheduling for a userspace application with multiple queues. There's a global work queue and a specific pre-thread queue. And I would like to have a choice between waking up any thread or a specific thread.

Is there are mechanism in the futex API by which I can control which thread to wake up. Or alternatively a mechanism by which have a thread wait on multiple futex memory locations?

Thanks in advance,
- Milosz