Re: Work Ideas

From: BjÃrn Mork
Date: Wed Jul 23 2014 - 08:41:39 EST

Nick Krause <xerofoify@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I am working for some work in the kernel. I am new to the kernel but I
> am read Robert Love's
> book and another book on device drivers, so my theory is good is
> prettygood other then not
> being up to date on the newest features in the latest kernels. If
> anyone wants to give me
> something to do I don't mind what type of work .

There are a couple of basic skills which are necessary whether your line
of work is kernel programming or lawn mowing. One of the most important
ones is "know your own limitations". Another one is "take feedback".

I suggest you work on those for a while. No additional hardware should
be necessary.

BjÃrn