Re: [ANNOUNCE] util-linux v2.25-rc1

From: Bruce Dubbs
Date: Wed Jun 18 2014 - 11:01:39 EST

Karel Zak wrote:

The util-linux release v2.25 is available at

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/v2.25

Feedback and bug reports, as always, are welcomed.

In an LFS build environment, the configure, make, and make check are all clean. It is especially nice the way you tell us why some tests are not run (mostly not root permissions).

In prior releases, the last/ipv6 and last/last tests did not pass in the LFS environment, but they now do pass.

It would be nice if we could set the adjtime path in configure. Right now we do:

sed -i -e 's@etc/adjtime@var/lib/hwclock/adjtime@g' \
$(grep -rl '/etc/adjtime' .)

-- Bruce