Re: linux-next: time to start cleaning up

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Fri Jun 13 2014 - 11:13:30 EST

Hi Bjorn,

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 08:56:26 -0600 Bjorn Helgaas <bhelgaas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 8:06 PM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
\> >
> > See $subject. Especially those of you who sent Linus something
> > different to what you have sent me :-(
>
> Sorry to be dense here, but do you have something in particular in
> mind? As far as I know, everything I've sent to Linus is in
> linux-next, but if there's something else you'd like me to clean up,
> let me know what it is.

There is nothing for you (in particular) to do. My comments were
mainly aimed at those who rebased (or otherwise rewrote) the commits in
their branch just before sending it to Linus, but then neglected to
update the branch in linux-next. I see this as conflicts some of the
time ...

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx