[patch 00/13] time: Tree wide cleanup of interfaces and crap

From: Thomas Gleixner
Date: Wed Jun 11 2014 - 20:01:49 EST

This is part 1 of a larger cleanup series I have on store. This just
deals with simple independent cleanups, except for the removal of
do_posix_clock_monotonic_gettime() which depends on all the related
cleanup patches being applied. I'm happy to take the whole series
trough my tree if nobody objects.

1) Finally get rid of do_posix_clock_monotonic_gettime() which is just
a wrapper around ktime_get_ts()

2) Kill a few braindamaged time conversion sites

Thanks,

tglx
----
drivers/firewire/core-cdev.c | 2 +-
drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/cfg80211.c | 4 +---
drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/main.c | 4 +---
drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/tdls.c | 6 ++----
drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/uap_txrx.c | 4 +---
drivers/net/wireless/mwifiex/wmm.c | 9 +--------
include/linux/time.h | 1 -
include/sound/pcm.h | 2 +-
kernel/acct.c | 2 +-