Power/battery/BQ27xxx: some fixes and hot-plug support

From: Juergen Borleis
Date: Tue Jun 10 2014 - 05:46:38 EST

The BQ27425 support needs some fixes, as it differs from the main
BQ27000 and the BQ27500 somehow. Also we need to distinguish two existing
BQ27425 device types due to a firmware change.

And these kind of devices can be part of the attached battery or part of the
board with an externally attached battery. In both cases we must consider a
battery change can be handled and at least the battery connection state gets
reported correctly.

Please keep me on CC as I'm not subscribed to LKML.

Comments are welcome.
Juergen