HID: hid-sensor-hub: fix sleeping function called from invalid context

From: Alexander Holler
Date: Mon Jun 09 2014 - 18:21:52 EST

Hello,

while rebasing the dozens (currently around 60) of refused, ignored or similiar bugfixes and patches I need to use a Linux kernel, I've noticed that Jiri Kosinas patch here

https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/8/9/214

doesn't apply anymore.

Looking why, I've seen that a similiar patch from Srinivas Pandruvada named like the topic ended up in the kernel.

Looking at the differences, I wonder if not all spin_lock() calls in hid-sensor-hub.c should be changed into spin_lock_irqsave() like the patch from Jiri Kosina did.

Regards,

Alexander Holler

(sorry for the duplicate message, I've forgotten to add the wanna-be-reviewer-school named lkml to the recipients)