Re: [patch]blk-mq: blk_mq_tag_to_rq should handle flush request

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Wed Jun 04 2014 - 10:54:32 EST

On 2014-06-04 08:20, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 08:15:45AM -0600, Jens Axboe wrote:
Alright, I'll revert it to pass in the tags instead.

It's not as simple as the added code wants to get a queue from the
hwctx, which we can't get at. I was planning to look into this, but
there are various other regressions in the recent block updates that I
need to fix before I can even test a tree with this one reverted.

Which regressions? Performance or crashes?

If you can get to sorting this out soon I'd love you to handle it,
otherwise I'll look into it as soon as I can.

Just took a look at it, but I don't see the problematic path. I'm looking at wip-9.

--
Jens Axboe