Re: [RFC 0/4 v2] cfg80211/mac80211: Add new interface type for OCB (Outside the Context of a BSS) mode

From: Johannes Berg
Date: Tue Jun 03 2014 - 16:15:51 EST

On Fri, 2014-05-30 at 18:56 +0200, Rostislav Lisovy wrote:

> This patchset presents work in progress. Patches adding *_leave_ocb()
> functions and modifying RX/TX path in mac80211 to work with OCB
> mode will come in near future.

Oh, sorry - I commented on that but failed to read the cover letter
first. My bad.

Overall you're off on a good start I think - see the comments I had on
the patches.

I'm hoping that drivers implementing this won't actually need any
station entries. Apart from that, it's unclear to me how the bitrate is
selected, are there even different bitrates?

johannes