CALL HIM NOW 4234376987

From: Dr David Mark
Date: Sun Jun 01 2014 - 09:52:54 EST

Attn: Valuable Customer,

We wish to inform you that the Agent conveying with the consignment box
valued
the sum of ($4.8M US) but he misplaced your info on
transmit and he is currently stranded right at the
international airport with your consignment. We required you reconfirm
he following info, so he can complete the trip contained Please do make
contact
with the agent with the email below with

the info required. Contact Person: Mr. Williams Johnson E-mail(williams.
johnson23@xxxxxxxxx)
CALL HIM NOW (4234376987) He is waiting to hear from you today with the
information
Yours sincerely
Dr.david mark
#(+22968944524)