Re: [patch 1/3] rtmutex: Add missing deadlock check

From: Peter Zijlstra
Date: Tue May 13 2014 - 04:48:44 EST

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 01:51:21PM +0800, Lai Jiangshan wrote:
> I considered you blamed to me.
> I would feel better if you directly blamed to me.

Well, the way I see it all you're to blame for is 'forgetting' to update
the rt mutex test for 3 years, and while that is unfortunate, the much
bigger fail is merging the patch without it to begin with.

So in that respect Steven is primarily responsible for merging
incomplete work.

Now Thomas was entirely grumpy from staring at bugs for a long while,
which is entirely understandable. That said I don't think he went
overboard calling Steven out on this.

Now, if you and Steve get this sorted, nothing really happened except
that Thomas got grumpy, which is entirely normal, what else would he be?
:-)