Re: [GIT PULL] xfs: fixes for 3.15-rc5

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu May 08 2014 - 19:13:07 EST

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> BTW, will GPG signing these pull requests cause you problems?

Nope. But I won't be checking email signatures. GPG email signing is
so badly done that afaik only one or two email clients support it.

> I've
> been signing everything "official" I send as the XFS maintainer
> (e.g. notifications of tree updates) and I figured that pull
> requests are about as "official" as it gets. The tag is signed, so
> I'm not particularly worried either way...

.. what tag? You point me at

> git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/xfs.git xfs-fixes-for-3.15-rc5

and that is definitely not a tag.

Did you *mean* to point me at refs/tags/xfs-for-linus-3.15-rc5, perhaps?

I've not pulled due to the ambiguity of the pull request.

Linus