next round of blk-mq updates

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Wed Apr 16 2014 - 03:46:21 EST

Hi Jens,

these are the final blk-mq changes for a fully working SCSI midlayer
using blk-mq.

Summary of the changes:

- a new split I/O completion handler that allow the driver to free
ressources when it knows a request will be fully completed, but
before it has been freed
- support for bidirectional requests, which is very trivial when
used with the above split I/O completion handler.
- support to requeue a request that already entered the driver,
which is needed by the SCSI midlayer to support partial completions
as well as various error conditions.
- a couple of new ways to poke a queue:
- an equivalent to blk_delay_queue to wake a stopped
queue after a delay
- a new function to kick a queue that might be stopped or not
- a parameter to blk_mq_start_stopped_hw_queues so that it can
be called from (soft)irq context