[RFC][8/11][MANUX] Kernel compatibility : d_off?

From: Emmanuel Colbus
Date: Tue Apr 15 2014 - 10:00:40 EST

Now, I would like to ask you a few questions about some stuff I've not
fully understood. Let's start with the d_off field in the dirent
structure of the getdents(2) and getdents64(2) syscalls. What is its
meaning?

Personnaly, I've implemented it as documented in the manpage, but
since it doesn't seems to correspond to the actual behaviour of the
Linux kernel, there might be an incompatibility here, so let me know if
this is an issue.