Re: [GIT PULL] cgroup changes for v3.15-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Apr 04 2014 - 21:08:00 EST

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Tejun Heo <tj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A lot updates for cgroup [...]

Btw, just a heads up to let you know: I'm in the middle of bisecting
why my machine no longer reboots cleanly, and while I'm a few boots
away from pinpointing it exactly, it has now drilled down to the point
that the only remaining commits are from your cgroup pull that I
pulled yesterday.

Maybe I screwed something up in the bisection and it's not 100%
reliable, but I don't think so.

Will report back soon when I've narrowed it down more.

Linus