[ANNOUNCE] New Linux Patch Review Group

From: Chris Mason
Date: Tue Apr 01 2014 - 10:41:29 EST

Hello everyone,

During last week's Collab summit, Jon Corbet suggested we use the power
of social media to improve the Linux kernel patch review process.

We thought this was a great idea, and have been experimenting with a new
Facebook group dedicated to patch discussion and review. The new group
provides a dramatically improved development workflow, including:

* One click patch or comment approval
* Comments enhanced with pictures and video
* Who has seen your patches and comments
* Searchable index of past submissions
* A strong community without anonymous flames

To help capture the group discussion in the final patch submission,
we suggest adding a Liked-by: tag to commits that have been through
group review.

To use the new group, please join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/linuxpatches/

Once you've joined, you can post patches in the group, or email patches to
linuxpatches@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-chris