PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS INFORMATION AND REPLY URGENTLY.

From: Mr.Laurance Welam
Date: Tue Mar 11 2014 - 13:29:32 EST

Greetings!!

Please, I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of
this e-mail confidential and respect the integrity of the
information you come by as result of this e-mail. I contact you
independently and no one is informed of this communication.

Firstly, I am Mr. LAURANCE WELAM, a Banker by Profession, and I am
currently holding the post of Account and Auditing Department in Bank
of Africa (BOA) Burkina Faso West Africa; Please I need your urgent
assistance in other to transfer the abandon sum of ($10.7million USA
dollars) to your bank account before it goes into Bank treasury as
unclaimed fund, you Are entitle to 40% of the total funds for your
collaborative efforts why 60% will be for me as the moderator of this
transaction. Please make you contact me urgently through this email
Address: ( mrlaurancewelam@xxxxxxxx ) for more details.

I am waiting for your urgent response.
Thanks,
Yours Brother,