exynos_hdmi.c fails to build with v3.13-10094-g9b0cd30

From: Josh Boyer
Date: Thu Jan 30 2014 - 11:47:51 EST

Hi All,

After the DRM merge, the exynos_hdmi.c file fails to build with our
ARM config. The error is:

drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_hdmi.c:382:8: error: 'hdmi_infoframe'
defined as wrong kind of tag
struct hdmi_infoframe {
^
make[4]: *** [drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos_hdmi.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [drivers/gpu/drm/exynos] Error 2
make[2]: *** [drivers/gpu/drm] Error 2

which to me was a somewhat confusing error message. After digging
further, I believe it means that there is a conflict with the
definition in exynos_hdmi.c and the one found in include/linux/hdmi.h
for what hdmi_infoframe is supposed to be.

exynos_hdmi.c:

struct hdmi_infoframe {
enum HDMI_PACKET_TYPE type;
u8 ver;
u8 len;
};

include/linux/hdmi.h:

union hdmi_infoframe {
struct hdmi_any_infoframe any;
struct hdmi_avi_infoframe avi;
struct hdmi_spd_infoframe spd;
union hdmi_vendor_any_infoframe vendor;
struct hdmi_audio_infoframe audio;
};

Could someone take a look at this? I have no idea how this wasn't
caught before being merged.

josh