Re: [BISECTED] OMAP: DSS: clk rate mismatch

From: Ivaylo Dimitrov
Date: Wed Jan 29 2014 - 04:29:54 EST

On 29.01.2014 11:10, Tero Kristo wrote:

It looks like the omap36xx version of the omap96m_alwon_fck is modelled
improperly in the dts files. I don't have access to omap36xx hardware
myself, but give a try for the following patch:

It could be that 36xx omap96m_alwon_fck clock is wrongly modeled, but I am testing on 1) 3430es2 (Nokia N900) and 2) legacy boot, so I guess that patch won't help much (unless I am missing something and DT is used even with legacy boot and 36xx clocks are used on 3430es2)

Thanks,
Ivo