Re: [rtc-linux] Re: Can someone Ack and queue a patch for RTCsubsytem?

From: Alessandro Zummo
Date: Thu Dec 19 2013 - 11:57:46 EST

On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:46:24 -0500
Jason Cooper <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In the long term, should we seek out a co-maintainer for drivers/rtc?
> Can anyone get a hold of Alessandro to get his opinion on this?

I'd surely appreciate if someone can take some time to give
a look to the patches. Most of them go thru subsystem's tree and, as far as I
can see, I saw very relevant comments and fixes in all those years.

I'd love to devote more time to Linux but I'd need to find
someone that hires me just to do that the whole day :)

--

Best regards,

Alessandro Zummo,
Tower Technologies - Torino, Italy