Get back to me fast

From: Mr.Emmanuel Broni
Date: Tue Dec 17 2013 - 18:54:45 EST

Hello Dear,

I am Mr.Emmanuel Broni. the head of business management Department of
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation ( G.N.P.C ) and responsible for the
award of contract relating to oil business.
I want us to enter into confidential and binding business agreement where
by I will be awarding your company lucrative contacts and in return
certain percentage is reserved for me.
Please on no account should any person , organization, or any other
competing

companies know that I have interest or know of this arrangement between
us for our own interest.

If the offer is okay with you kindly respond quickly.

Thanks,
Yours faithfully.
Mr.Emmanuel Broni.