Re: netfilter: active obj WARN when cleaning up

From: Sasha Levin
Date: Tue Dec 17 2013 - 17:09:49 EST

On 12/17/2013 03:37 PM, Christoph Lameter wrote:
On Tue, 17 Dec 2013, Sasha Levin wrote:

I'm still seeing warnings with this patch applied:

Looks like this is related to some device release mechanism that frees
twice?

I do not see any kmem_cache management functions in the backtrace and
therefore would guess that this is not the same issue.

rgr, sorry about that - I grepped for 'timer_list' which seemed to have been in
all previous kmem_cache spews and thought this one is related.

If that's not the case, your patch works for me.

Thanks,
Sasha