linux-next: manual merge of the driver-core tree with thedriver-core.current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sun Dec 08 2013 - 22:47:25 EST

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in
fs/sysfs/file.c between commit a8b14744429f ("sysfs: give different
locking key to regular and bin files") from the driver-core.current tree
and commit 414985ae23c0 ("sysfs, kernfs: move file core code to
fs/kernfs/file.c") (among others) from the driver-core tree.

I just dropped the driver-core.current tree commit as I don't see what
needs to be done after the other changes in the driver-core tree.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx